A pure Go implementation of the WebRTC API
See DESIGN.md for an overview of features and future goals.
Check out the example applications to help you along your Pion WebRTC journey.
Now go forth and build some awesome apps! Here are some ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
- Send a video file to multiple browser in real time for perfectly synchronized movie watching.
- Send a webcam on an embedded device to your browser with no additional server required!
- Securely send data between two servers, without using pub/sub.
- Record your webcam and do special effects server side.
- Build a conferencing application that processes audio/video and make decisions off of it.
The library is in active development, please refer to the roadmap to track our major milestones.
We are always looking to support your projects. Please reach out if you have something to build!
If you need commercial support or don't want to use public methods you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- pions/turn: A simple extendable Golang TURN server
- [WIP] pions/media-server: A Pion WebRTC powered media server, providing the building blocks for anything RTC.
- [WIP] pions/dcnet: A package providing Golang net interfaces around Pion WebRTC data channels.
Check out the contributing wiki to join the group of amazing people making this project possible:
- John Bradley - Original Author
- Michael Melvin Santry - Mascot
- Raphael Randschau - STUN
- Sean DuBois - Original Author
- Michiel De Backker - SDP, Public API, Project Management
- Brendan Rius - Cleanup
- Konstantin Itskov - SDP Parsing
- chenkaiC4 - Fix GolangCI Linter
- Ronan J - Fix STCP PPID
- Max Hawkins - RTCP
- Justin Okamoto - Fix Docs
- leeoxiang - Implement Janus examples
- Denis - Adding docker-compose to pion-to-pion example
- earle - Generate DTLS fingerprint in Go
- Jake B - Fix Windows installation instructions
- Michael MacDonald
- Oleg Kovalov Use wildcards instead of hardcoding travis-ci config
- Woodrow Douglass RTCP, RTP improvements
- Tobias Fridén SRTP authentication verification
MIT License - see LICENSE for full text