Community driven man pages improved with smart user interaction. tldr++ seperates itself from any other tldr client with convenient user guidance feature.
- Fully Interactive (fill the command arguments easily)
- Search from commands to find your desired command (exact + fuzzy search)
- Smart file suggestions (further suggestions will be added)
- Simple implementation
- One of the fastest clients, even fastest (see Benchmarks)
- Easy to install. Supports all mainstream OS and platforms (Linux, MacOS, Windows)(arm, x86)
- Pure-go (even contains built-in git)
Refer to Release Page for binaries.
Or, you can build from source: (min. go 1.10 compiler is recommended)
go get -u github.com/isacikgoz/tldr
MacOS using brew
brew tap isacikgoz/taps brew install isacikgoz/taps/tldr
Use for different OS
You can use tldr++ for another OS by setting
TLDR_OS envrionment to your desired OS such as
Let's say you want to set it to Linux run the following command:
To make it permenant, you can add the line above to your shell rc file (e.g.