Apache Dubbo Go Implementation.
Apache License, Version 2.0
Extension module and layered code design based on dubbo (include protocol layer,registry layer,cluster layer,config layer and so on), Our goal is: you can implement these layered interfaces in a new way, and override the default implementation of dubbo-go[same go-for-apache-dubbo] by calling 'extension.SetXXX' of extension, and complete your special needs without modifying the source code. At the same time, you are welcome to contribute implementation of useful expansion to the community.
About detail design please refer to code layered design
- Role: Consumer(√), Provider(√)
- Transport: HTTP(√), TCP(√)
- Codec: JsonRPC v2(√), Hessian v2(√)
- Registry: ZooKeeper(√)
- Cluster Strategy: Failover(√)
- Load Balance: Random(√)
- Filter: Echo Health Check(√)
- Cluster Strategy: Failfast/Failsafe/Failback/Forking
- Load Balance: RoundRobin/LeastActive/ConsistentHash
- Filter: TokenFilter/AccessLogFilter/CountFilter/ActiveLimitFilter/ExecuteLimitFilter/GenericFilter/TpsLimitFilter
- Registry: etcd/k8s/consul
- routing rule (dubbo v2.6.x)
- metrics (dubbo v2.7.x) waiting dubbo's quota
- dynamic configuration center & metadata center (dubbo v2.7.x)
- tracing (dubbo ecosystem)
You can know more about dubbo-go by its roadmap.
The subdirectory examples shows how to use dubbo-go. Please read the examples/README.md carefully to learn how to dispose the configuration and compile the program.
Benchmark project please refer to go-for-apache-dubbo-benchmark