Scalable, Distributed, Low Latency, High Throughput Graph Database.
Dgraph's goal is to provide Google production level scale and throughput, with low enough latency to be serving real time user queries, over terabytes of structured data. Dgraph supports GraphQL-like query syntax^, and responds in JSON.
^ Dgraph is working towards supporting the entire feature set of GraphQL. We extend the spec to allow graph operations which GraphQL doesn't natively support and we try our best to maintain compatibility with the official GraphQL spec.
- Dgraph official documentation is present at wiki.dgraph.io.
- For feature requests or questions, visit https://discuss.dgraph.io.
- Check out the demo at dgraph.io.
- See a list of issues that we need help with.
- Please see contributing to Dgraph for guidelines on contributions.
- Alpha Program: If you want to contribute to Dgraph on a continuous basis and need some Bitcoins to pay for healthy food, talk to us.
Please see releases tab to find the latest release and corresponding release notes. See the Roadmap for list of working and planned features.