Diun is a CLI application written in Go to receive notifications when a Docker image is updated on a Docker registry. With Go, this app can be used across many platforms and architectures. This support includes Linux, FreeBSD, macOS and Windows on architectures like amd64, i386, ARM and others.
- Allow to watch a full Docker repository and report new tags
- Include and exclude filters with regular expression for tags
- Internal cron implementation through go routines
- Worker pool to parallelize analyses
- Allow overriding image os and architecture
- Multi providers available like Docker, Swarm, Static...
- Get notified through Slack, Mail, Telegram and more
- Enhanced logging
- Timezone can be changed
- Official Docker image available
How can I help ?
All kinds of contributions are welcome
Thanks again for your support, it is much appreciated!
LICENSE for more details.